Are any of you drunk?

ps. MEgs NITRO is so cute!!! my parents have 5 cats - but I moved out 6 months ago - I really miss not having a pet!!!!!!! (that is if you don't count my boyfriend) hahahaha I want kitten or a puppy!!! > I'll let you know if I get one - from an animal shelter OFCourse - infact when I first moved out (from my parents) I looked after abanded kittens!! But couldn't keep one (at the time)

nativenydesigns said:
Vlad-I say this sober GO SEE YOUR WOMAN IN NYC I don't know where you are right now but there is no place like NY in the world and a gorgeous gal like Megs should not be alone in NYC!

Working on it.

Ok ladies, while you will spent the next hours ripping on my drunkeness, I am gonna go do just that.

And then ban every single on of you making fun of me for life! :angel::graucho:

Vlad is going out to drink now... biking to a DIFFERENT girl's house, then going to take a cab downtown... ERHMMMMMMMMM :Push:

He better turn into 'Loving Megs Vlad' rather than 'Flirty Vlad' :mad:

JK! He will behave. But there are chances that he will be tons of fun tonight online!!!

^ HELLO? you cant get drunk without your woman!! Go fly to NY and get drunk with MEGS..thats an order from all of us gals at the PF..and yes...Megs made me say that...LMAO.....