Archived: Authenticate This Hermès

Status
Not open for further replies.
sarahcantiik said:
Wow, that bj ended up selling for 1500? A brand new one? I'm really skeptical. Why on earth a sane person wants to sell her brand new birkin for that price?

Was that bag authentic? She also sold a Thalassa Blue 30cm Birkin for the same price. If they are real, she is insane.:noggin:

boudoir said:
Hi!
I'm trying to learn more about the PICOTIN...
I saw this auction on ebay, what do you think?
Also, what would be a good way to see some pics of PM versus GM, etc... Should I start a new thread?
Thanks!
Here's the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HERMES-BLACK-TEXTURED-LEATHER-PICOTIN-HANDBAG-TOTE_W0QQitemZ6879230821QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That looks authentic but it does have some wear on the bag. There is a big difference between the Picotin Pm and GM. Also, in between, there is a MM size, which is my favorite in the Picotin.

Greentea said:
That looks authentic but it does have some wear on the bag. There is a big difference between the Picotin Pm and GM. Also, in between, there is a MM size, which is my favorite in the Picotin.
Thank you Greentea... do you know if any of them can be worn on the shoulder or are they all handheld?

Status
Not open for further replies.