ARCHIVE 02-28-12 Authenticate This Hermes Accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140300486067&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

just curious...does it look like blue jean and epsom to anyone else? i wanted to be sure but the seller has no idea and doesnt have any tags or receipt anymore...just mentioned seeing "I" on there...now the problem is also figuring out the size if its PM or MM???

I dont think it is epsom, Can you get a closer pic from the seller? Cant help with the size, either, unfortunately. It almost looks like it could be swift or chevre...its too hard to see, but I am not seeing epsom grains on this. Hoping someone else will chime in....

I dont think it is epsom, Can you get a closer pic from the seller? Cant help with the size, either, unfortunately. It almost looks like it could be swift or chevre...its too hard to see, but I am not seeing epsom grains on this. Hoping someone else will chime in....

thanks!!! i asked for pics but the seller said the camera is broken now? not sure...but they said they'll try to get more info on the color/leather too...seems like they werent the original owners and dont know much about hermes items and such...

i saw they were in LA so i asked if they happened to take it to the Hermes store in BH for more clarification...

can you tell if its blue jean either? i want it only if it is since i would like for it to match my wallet and/or bag hehe :smile:

Item: blue gator kelly watch strap
listing#:220356552678
seller: earth*tone
link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=220356552678
comments: did anyone have any other thoughts on this? I wondered too what set off your alarm bells, OFL?

I also have concerns about this. It somehow doesn't sit right with me. Either way, the photos are too far in the distance to see any meaningful detail. If you read the feedback--about 5 down there is one that says an item is not Hermes but nice anyway--although it's technically a "positive" feedback it still concerns me and there is no way to view the auction to see what it was or the circumstances.

^^If I had to guess, I'd say blue jean swift...but I really can't tell. Agree that it is not epsom.

thanks...well as long as it IS blue jean i think im fine with that and hopefully a small size so it will fit...i was totally guessing on the epsom leather but am by no means any H expert right now hehe

thanks again!!!

I bought this bracelet from ebay ages ago, before I even thought they may be faked. I'm hoping to sell it on again so would like to get some expert opinions, make sure it's ok before I do :sweatdrop:

DSCN2066.jpg

DSCN2067.jpg

DSCN2070.jpg

DSCN2071.jpg

DSCN2073.jpg

Giving this a little bump for you!

This looks good to me - I own several Hermes enamels, but not this specific one. The markings on the inside look genuine.

I would feel more comfortable if you get one more opinion.

I received the buckle today! I believe it is authentic! It's very heavy, very solid and intricate! The seller responded to my emails very quickly, he shipped it within 24hrs and gave me the tracking number only minutes after he dropped it off at the post office (from his iphone). Thanks CobaltBlue for convincing me to purchase this and for posting the "Fingers Crossed Lady" picture.

My gut tells me this is authentic. But I cannot see the sellers other auctions because they are all private. S/He seems to have sold hermes in the past, but it is hard to say. Feedback looks good....hmmmmm.

I honestly have not seen this faked, and you are right they are hard to find...I wish I could be 100% certain, but all I can say is that if it were my grail, I would probably pull the trigger.

Remember, you only got a babbling opinion there, not a professional authentication. :P

Proceed with caution. (<<--paypal/Amex)

OK, Zach....thats great news. I hate to think I convinced you, but instead gave you some thinking points...I am glad it worked out! Sounds like a good seller!

Congratulations! That was a really fast transaction!

Status
Not open for further replies.