ARCHIVE 02-28-12 Authenticate This Hermes Accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you GlamorouS dear, really appreciate both your feedback!
If you don't mind, may I know where its giveaway was? :smile:

you are very welcome. hopefully you can get your money back.
i can only say its from my experience and collection of hermes. those two have lots of details are very different from authentic ones.

Dear GlamorouS, your willingness, time and effort to offer help to all doubtful members and present opinions based on your personal experience with the items is so very, very appreciated.
Upon getting your reply, I was feeling so wary, confused and I knew I just had to verify it personally to justify the return and get a refund. Next thing I did was to call up Hermès boutiques in nearby countries and as luck may have it, I just bought both the brushed gold and silver ones at Hermès Singapore boutique. Oh yeah, those 2 I bought earlier are dead fakes right on!
So yes, I'll be filing the eBay buyer protection to get my refund back:pout:
Wish me luck !

I would like to "quote" a post by our dear Perigord. It goes for this thread as well as the bag thread:

Please let me also add that we care about members who care about being members of tpf and who, even if they are fairly new here or who first come here for authentication, bring an interest and excitement and sense of community when they participate.

It takes an incredible amount of time to do due diligence when helping with requests. While we really understand and sympathize with the need for authentication, if we see (and we can see your posts!!) that the only contribution, month after month or year after year, is for authentication requests, we may be a little less inclined to put down everything else we are doing (working, eating, spending time with family and friends, sleeping!) and go to work.

When we see a history of only authentication requests across the brand forums, we have often found that we are dealing with a reseller, which sadly may explain our responses. Not always... We of course cannot know if you are a reseller...if you are trying to learn...or if you are truly a repeat buyer in need... We do not mind you asking (and most of the time it is really fun to answer), but we like to know that your love of tpf and your reasons for coming back here stem from a broader participation.

We hope that if you are a reseller, you take responsibility for determining authenticity through your own training or through a professional paid service. If you are trying to learn, there are all those fabulous reference threads on tpf. I have spent days (happy days!) plowing through them. If you are truly coming here for help, we only ask that you try to work on your learning curve as we help and that you only ask about things that you are really committed to buy, if they are authentic.

Please too, know that if no one answers it could be because none of the authenticators own or are particularly well versed in a certain style. It is not personal!!

Thank you Perigord for expressing it so well!!

Dear GlamorouS, your willingness, time and effort to offer help to all doubtful members and present opinions based on your personal experience with the items is so very, very appreciated.
Upon getting your reply, I was feeling so wary, confused and I knew I just had to verify it personally to justify the return and get a refund. Next thing I did was to call up Hermès boutiques in nearby countries and as luck may have it, I just bought both the brushed gold and silver ones at Hermès Singapore boutique. Oh yeah, those 2 I bought earlier are dead fakes right on!
So yes, I'll be filing the eBay buyer protection to get my refund back:pout:
Wish me luck !

you are very welcome! compare the new buckles you bought from hermes boutique and the ones from ebay. all the differences will become really clear to you. a write-up for ebay wouldnt be hard for you. ebay always help buyers, especially when sellers sell thing not authentic. good luck! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.