ARCHIVE 02-11-12 Authenticate this Hermes **BAG**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you bababebi! I will followup with more pictures as soon as the seller responds.

2. Looks authentic in my opinion. The Kelly is a 1999 bag which has been used a lot in its life so far, and it is a light color.

In this instance perhaps you might like to consider the relevance of other authenticators comments earlier in this thread about the importance of condition when arriving at the right price for older bags.

3. Thank you. I did notice that it has considerable wear for this Kelly. I think I would like to see the price be around 3k, especially for the wear and age! Thanks again you are wonderful.

4. Hello dear ladies,could you please help me authenticate this birkin?

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

5. Welcome! Please go to the first post and then follow all the instructions there when you post your authentication request. The authenticators will need more images, and particular data about the bag and the specifics of the sale/seller. Thank you!

6. Hi! i need your help and expert opinion in authenticating this Hermes Herbag. Thanks in advance!
    Item: Hermes Herbag, MM size (i think), Brown leather with brown and beige canvas
    Seller: My friend
    Bag History: the bag comes from japan
    Comments: if you want to see more photos just let me know. thanks!

PICTURES:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. We have a really small group of people authenticating and they prefer to use their limited time as volunteers to help members making purchases for their own use, or for contributing members whose interest is broader than authentication alone.

Please consider using a paid service for your authentication needs.

Thanks for your understanding.

8. Thanks - again, no red flags but would really like to see a photo of the craftsman's stamp and the Hermes stamp on the front of the bag, clearly and in focus and large enough to read.

9. Thanks, mistikat! I'll ask again...do you mind telling me what you are looking for? You can PM me if you don't want to post here. I just wouldn't want to trouble you anymore as you've already been so helpful! :smile: Thanks again!

10. Did the seller post a photo of the craftsman's stamp? That's what I'd like to see, as well as a clear photo of the Hermes stamp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.