Aproposboutique.com - Happy New Year / 30% Off Entire Purchase

1. http://www.aproposboutique.com/index.do

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM YOUR FRIENDS AT APROPOS BOUTIQUE!

Join us in ringing in the new year in style. Use coupon code NY30 from now until January 4, 2008 and get 30% off on your entire purchase.
    Happy New Year!

2. jinx!

3. :confused1::confused1:

4. Oh!! HEHE!! I get it now grechen! I just saw where you posted the same sale just two minutes after I did! Great minds think alike. :tup: We're on the same wavelength.

5. Their Moni bags are all on sale, plus 30% off. Good deal. I've had my eye on an Eden for a while. Might have to order one . . . :drool:

6. Oh no... I had never even heard of Moni Moni... Yet another bag to stalk until I have it in my hot little hands... :graucho:

7. Fortunately for my pocketbook they are Out of Stock on the Caramel Splendor...

8. Yeah, I saw that they are out of stock on the Splendors. You might be able to preorder though. I noticed that they have the satchel in caramel though, which I might consider getting too. I think I might like that style better than the Splendor actually.

[​IMG]

9. That IS nice!! I wonder if I can still get the 30% discount with a pre-order...