Apple Guard and Magic Eraser

1. I know there were posts about these products before but I couldn't find them...:sad:

Where is Apply Guard sold in the US? Is it online only or stores carry it, too??? And do you use if for all leathers? Vachetta? Caviar? Epi (ESPECIALLY EPI!)? I have all of those and would like to condition my bags (even though they're almost new). What products from that line do you use? And how expensive are they?

Magic Eraser...same questions. The vachetta on my Coach tote got a little dirty and I read about using that product in one of the posts. Where can I buy it?

Thank you for your help!

2. Magic Eraser...same questions. The vachetta on my Coach tote got a little dirty and I read about using that product in one of the posts. Where can I buy it?

---------------------------------------------

Its Mr Clean Magic Eraser, sold in supermarkets and stores like Target. (I just picked up 3 boxes today). It's a sponge that you just add water to and it can remove the dirtiest stain no problem. I use it for cleaning around the house. I haven't tried it on leather.

3. You can buy Apple Guard in most Burlington coat factories.

You can buy Magic Eraser in any home goods store, like K-mart, etc.
    You can certainly use it on the coach vachetta, but just be very careful. Only use Magic Eraser as a LAST RESORT. Try leather cleaners, such as Apple Guard leather cleaner. The magic eraser works good with DARK patinas only, otherwise it will damage the leather.

4. I Tried Magic Eraser On LV Vachetta (I Buy It @ The Grocery Store). I Did One Little Spot On Inside Of Handle (Of Dark Patina). It Was Fine. It Looked Cleaner. So I Did Handles Of One Bag. It Did Look Cleaner. My Husband Thought So As Well.

I Don't Know Much About Apple Guard....

Even Before This Forum, I Don't Recommend Anything...Unless The Company/Designer/Maker Says It's Fine. Coach Is Really Good About Helping Out...Have You Asked Them? Actually Don't They Have Their Own Products? Best To Ask Them! Let Us Know!

5. I just bought appleguard at leatherstuff.com. I used the Mothers Day promotion.

6. Apple guard is pretty cheap. At Burlington Coat Factory, I bought the conditioner and repellent spray for $4.95 each.

7. I had color transfer from denim to vachetta on one of my Coach bags (ack!) but AppleGuard leather cleaner got it all off without damaging the leather at all.

8. Based on the rave reviews on another thread, I used the Magic eraser on my Alma today and then I hit Burlington Coat factory and picked up some Apple Guard.

The result was AWESOME.
    The handles are so clean now!!

9. Thanks for the info everyone! I am going to go to Burlington Coat Factory next week and get some of that stuff!!!! :biggrin:

Do warehouses carry it, too? Does anyone know? The one that is closest to me carries linens and shoes...would they have leather care? I should call them.

10. The Apple conditioner works great on Epi! I would definitely recommend it. :yes: