apple green = sap green?

1. is apple green the same as sap green with MJ bags from various seasons? thank youuu...

2. ^ They are different.

3. Yes, I have a sap green, more mossey darker green, less bright than apple green. A work colleague described is as the color of baby spit! :wtf: Needless to say, I wasn't pleased with the comparison!

4. ^sap green is not the colour of baby spit at all!

5. Really? Baby spit. Not very nice of your co-worker! I love the sap green color. And yes, they are different in color. Apple is brighter and lighter than the sap.

6. baby spit?? o dear. i have never seen them in real life. someone posted a thread of sap green MP. does her pic depict the sap green color as how it looks in real life?

7. does apple green have the same coloured (blue) suede lining? anyone has a pic of sap green and apple green...? thank youuu...

8. ^^^ I have one but no digi camera. Yes, my co-worker was a little harsh with the assessment, but I know its pretty!:yes:

9. ^ As long as you love yours, it doesn't matter what others think. Enjoy. =)

10. phone cam perhaps? :p

11. If you search the leather variations thread in the reference forum you'll see sap green in the soft calf line and the apple green in the mia line.

12. ^^ no phone cam either! All my money goes to purses!:p