Apple Green Day BIN $995

1. This isn't going to last long!:graucho:

2. I am not familiar with the green so much from that year, is the bag authentic? I love the color, and would do BIN, but need your opinions...

3. It looks authentic to me :yes: ... I've the same and it looks similar according to the pics on this auction - so I'd suggest: go for it Donna ;)

4. Oh no. Sorry donna! I didn't know you were keen on it too. Anyway I just did a BIN on this! Whoo hoo!!! =)

5. Sorry donna... I didn't even scroll down to read anything else. I pounced on it like a tiger the moment I saw the listing! :sad:

6. OMG :nuts: .... CONGRATS Dancing..... :flowers: that was fast !!! It's such a gorgeous bag, I still L:heart: VE this color !!

I'm so sorry for you Donna :crybaby: . . . there will be another one for you soon ;) , I'll keep open my eyes for you :love:

7. o0o congrats Dancing!!! good deal! enjoy it!

:yahoo:

8. congrats dancing! you will love the color!! and the leather!!

9. Thanks ladies! I've been wanting an apple green for AGES! Donna, I'm truly sorry about this. I will keep my eyes peeled for an apple green bag for you...

10. It couldnt have gone to a nicer buyer! Hugs to my dancing_queen!:yahoo:

11. Great deal!!

12. Aww Donna! You're such a sweetheart. I'll keep to my promise. First on my list... Shh. LOL.

13. Congrats Dancing! Apple Green is so pretty :heart:

I'm sure there will be another apple green for Donna. :flowers:

14. Congrats Dancing Queen! It is beautiful!