Apple Green Coin Purse?

1. This is a long shot, but has anyone seen any AG Coin Purses anywhere...In some remote shop somewhere in the world? I have a wedding next month and an AG CP would be the perfect accessory for my outfit:supacool: I mean, if you don't ask, you'll never know!
  2. I really want one too! :shame:
  3. I finally got one from another PF-er that arrived this morning. I was tracking one for ages and snatched it up as soon as I knew it was for sale. I've not seen any others anywhere, I looked for ages :sad:

I hope you find one because it's so cute. I'm trying to find a bubblegum pink cp but haven't had any luck either :crybaby:

4. ME TOOOOOOO!!!! :drool::drool::drool:
  5. did you check all the places where they may be sold?
  6. not allowed: Please Read The Forum Rules
  7. Yeah, thanks very much Marla, I appreciate you letting me know...I have no hope though because i dont do eBay. I was ripped off once and will never buy on eBay again. Paypal still owe me $900 which i will never get back. long story, but eBay & PP aren't as secure as most people think. I was lucky to only lose $900! i did email the seller (pf'er) about this beauty and she is not even considering an offer from me because she will only accept PP. it's a little upsetting and makes me wonder what i have ever done to get a response that "short". for the record, i don't understand that way of thinking. it's my risk and i was prepared to take that risk. it's my choice. payment by bank wire does not affect the seller in any way. the buyer pays all the bank fees. i just dont understand it.
  8. wouldn't you need to know the bank account # of the does bank wire work???
  9. No bank wire? Geez.......I would think sellers would love a bank wire. I loathe paypal so guess I will pass too!