Apple Garde (or similar product) - where to buy

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I'm running low on Apple Garde. Just looking online and the small 5 oz. can seems to be around $15 everywhere. Anyone know where you can get a large can for better value? or a different brand that's as good.

I've always used Kiwi protect-all that I find at most drug stores and it has worked with no problems. Still I would test it first.
There are a bunch of protective sprays on Amazon with customer reviews too.

Reactions: sdkitty
There are a bunch of protective sprays on Amazon with customer reviews too.

Newbie here but I’ve found that, unfortunately, many Amazon reviews are not authentic. I’ve had a particularly hard time finding leather care products on Amazon that received real, positive reviews. I highly suggest putting any product you’re considering through Fakespot.com and/or ReviewMeta.com, both of which are websites that analyze reviews and tell you how trustworthy those reviews are. It’s definitely worth the extra time, in my opinion.

Reactions: Shelby33
I was at an outlet center and got some water repellant spray from SAS shoe store for a good price. I don't need it right now; just wanted to have something on hand. Will try it on something old or the bottom of a bag or something before I really use it.

Silly noob question: where do you buy Apple Garde? I see a lot of reviews on Amazon complaining of fakes and I haven't been able to find it locally. Anyone have a trusted website they shop from? I see myshoesupplies.com, leathercaresupply.com and others. Don't want to end up with hairspray on my bags!