apple garde on fabric

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Has anyone ever used Apple Garde on fabric? I bought a can this week and it says that you can use it on fabric. I bought a light pink fabric Chanel bag last week and I wanted to find some way to prevent it from getting stains.

I've use AG and Wilson's on all my bags including LV denim, mini mono, and all interiors which are fabric. Never had a problem and it does not leave a mark. :yes:

thank you. i did try it on my chanel...it looked a little wet at first and i thought it would stain since apple garde was greasy. omg, i almost had a heart attack. but, it's all good now...my bf tried to put some water on my bag and it beaded up and rolled right off. =)

swee7bebe I've got a couple of light coloured fabric chanels!!! and was always wondering whether it would be safe to AG them...how long did u put it on for....has the color changed?? Thanks in Advance

nope the color hasn't changed. i sprayed it on once (very lightly), let it dry then coated it again. then the next day i did another coat. the color still looks good and the water beads right off...i have a pic of it in the chanel thread...