Apart from Hermes bags, will you spend US3-7k on a non-Hermes bag?

I MIGHT for a classic Chanel or a Judith Leiber - NEVER for an "it" bag as I don't even like them.

I would for a really gorgeous exotic bag in a classic style as I could never afford an exotic in Hermes.

:yes: Just Like Hermes For Me.....I Wear It For The Rest Of My Life:yes:

After doing this with both Chanel and BV and having horrid problems with both - I stick to only spending more than $1,000 and up on Hermes. Sadly not even $1,000 will buy one most any decent designers these days.

Maybe not over $3k but there is some classic chanel purses I would like. To be honest at this time, there is just not so many H models that I truly like that they alone can satisfy my purse craving :smile:

Liberté;4613904 said:
None of you, not even a bespoke bag from a former Hermès emplyee? Or a bespoke Vuitton? :shrugs:

For me, absolutely not Vuitton; I think I've spent a grand total of $75 in Louis Vuitton in my entire life.
For the former Hermes employee bag? Maybe possibly, and I do mean MAYBE I would spend the very low end of that range (mayyyyybe $3K). But I would be quite surprised at myself if I did.