anyword on this years valentine collection?

1. are they having one this year? if anyone can shed any light on this it will be highly appreciated!:heart:

2. I haven't heard anything yet..if there is one, they're doing really well at keeping it a secret. I LOVED this year's line..I ended up getting the 2 skinny scarves and the yellow hobo :love:

3. my SA is Dubai said they are doing a special Reissue for valentines

4. I LOVE those scarves you got!
    I am hoping they do something like that for this year :love:

5. Thanks! I can't wait to see what they come up with. I LOVE Chanel and I LOVE hearts..it's a perfect combo!

6. I am praying they will do the heart link chain again like the one Lily has.

7. Reissue, so lvbabydolls hobo won't be there then?

I love your collection btw!

8. Thanks aarti!! :flowers:

9. Yeah, for me my favorite things in the world are hearts, the color pink and Chanel! Can't wait! I went to the Chanel boutique in Hawaii last week (was there on vacation) and they had the white with the blue and pink graffitti handbag as the latest stuff just in. No word on the Valentine stuff yet. Didn't see a pink classic flap in caviar leather tho. :sad:

10. So..anyone know when the valentine's bags are coming out or what they will look like?

11. I am really hoping they do a bag with the heart chain. I would love to add something whimsical like that to my collection.

12. I hope so too!:girlsigh:

13. I talked to an SA at Saks tonight..she said they have them in the back but they are top secret!

14. Do you mean they have the heart link chain bags again????

15. Cant wait for the Valentine special bags!!