Anything, but Hermes...

1. Has anyone purchased anything exciting besides Hermes lately?
    (just a wondering)

2. hmmmm......let.... me.... think....................................

........................................nope.

well....I DID buy a Chanel clutch in Vegas but then I returned it. Does that count?

3. Only findings and gemstones (pink diamonds) for work. I am working on my Spring/Summer line.

But I'm going to Vegas in a few days, and hopefully Shopmom didn't buy out all the stores the last time she was there.

4. Erm ... A Goyard bag? But it was an impulse buy that I'm now stuck with since Goyard doesn't do refunds.:push:

5. E....I had the Hermes Cooties when I was there. Not one thing of interest on the shelves for Shopmom! It was so depressing. But I more than made up for it at Chanel, NM and Saks! Even bought a longed-for Trinity bracelet that I wear every day!

You've go to keep us posted though! How long will you be gone for???? But more importantly, which BAG will you be bringing?????

6. Yep trying to figure that out. I think probably the Rouge G.

Dh is bringing his blackberry, so I'll try to keep updated on inventory. LOL. Hopefully they WON'T have anything I like because I cannot buy anymore Hermes for awhile. We'll be there about 4-5 days

7. My last purchase was a Prada bag, but I'm still pining for a Birkin. I'll be in Vegas on 9/15, Japster. Too bad we will miss each other. Let me know what you see out there.

8. define "exciting". i've gotten shoes, jeans, a dress... 2 scarves off of eBay (non-hermes)... a now favorite leather cuff from jutta neumann about a month ago... a chanel lipstick in not the right red, i've concluded (hi shopmom!!!). *sigh*
    only bits and pieces. wouldn't spend any big $$ on anything other then hermes. :angel:

9. I did ... a Chanel Bronze Bowler Bag (medium).

10. what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what ?

11. I know :push: ... I bought one and since I couldn't get a refund, I opted to exchange for another one. I just got the exchanged one last Friday and as pretty as the bag is, I am still fretting over the fact that it's not Hermes ... $1810 plus $120 store credit, that's more than half a Kelly pouchette!

Hiheels, I NEED a dose of your patience. I've just been so frustrated and miffed with my H hunt lately.

12. damn! wowee kou! i hear a lot about my patience on tpf you know, and i think, bah, better to have the bags then the darn patience :yes: but yeah, you're one who really needs some of it.
    i want to be happy for you, but it doesn't sound like you're happy. ugh kou, hearing about your stress and "fretting" is not fun for me, so i know it's 10x worse for you. can you bring this bag to work at least? if so, that makes it very worth it imo.
    now how can you spend that $120? are there things in that range that you want? i don't like to collect credit, too easy to forget or lose it.

13. I bought some Chanel sunglasses today that suit me well. And I helped my mother buy some sterling John Hardy hoops for my cousin's college-bound daughter.

Tomorrow I will probably pull the trigger on a set of acid-free art boxes and a piece of furniture to store them in from the Exposures catalog (exposuresonline.com) What better time than the present to make sure all of our family photos are stored well?

14. Ummmm I bought a cute little jacket yesterday from H&M and a tank; and a pr. of brown Gucci loafers from NM along with a new lippie...and a pr. of pinstripe capris from Ann Taylor...oh and I did buy a Chanel zip wallet to use with my plume so I don't clash with my cyclamen wallet!

15. Bunch of fall clothes and a few pairs of shoes (this is dipping into my Hermes fund, but I need to look SOMEWHAT current. :smile:
    I also have my eye on a Cartier Ring - either the diamond/white gold Trinity or a big honkin' pave band... (just drooling!)