Anything about your denim LV you don't like?

cabbit said:
Thank you so much for the pic it really shows clearly how the bag looks when carried!

It's cute! :smile:
It looks much better when it's full:

Attachments

• 1895.jpg
    1895.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 1901.jpg
    1901.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 1986.jpg
    1986.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 1922.jpg
    1922.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 57
  • 1896.jpg
    1896.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 64
I have the original neo speedy and love it so much. Its very light

I am so surprised how much I love it because I prefer little bags. I can't wait until I'm able to get the fuchia one

livinluxuriously_Lila said:
Umm actually I dont think that its Jessica Simpson. LV has been putting out some horrible stuff, such as the perforations, fringe, and the charms line. IMO those LV lines arent attractive at all.:noworry:

I just mean that she's making it attractive to the teeny-bopper set whom can only afford fakes (most of them)

i have the blue neo-speedy
i love it, because it's so light and can hold so much
but i absolutely hate the way it sags, so now i have a cardboard wrapped in cloth to prevent the sagging

i love the Denim lines,i have the baggy pm but sadly i dont used it much and need to let it go....:wacko:

Attachments

• DD.jpg
    DD.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 40
  • EE.jpg
    EE.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 40
I have to admit that I love my denim neo; HOWEVER, the only complaint I have is that I cant take it out when its humid bc Im afraid of ruining it. This is only a bummer bc TX weather, it seems, is always humid and nasty.

I love my Denim Baggy PM in blue! It's big enough to hold my junk yet it lies nicely against the body. Nothing I don't like about it!

that pic makes me think she tossed in a wallet and cell in that bag and ran out the door. Which then makes me wonder why carry a speedy why not a mini pleaty:wacko:

LV_addict said:
I usually stuff my bags full so they don't sag, but when you only have a few items in it, yes it does sag (just like in the pic below).:sad2:

You find your bags sags ?

How does it feel with the cardboard ? I've never noticed mine to sag( like the mono bags) and loved that its so soft and floppy.

yeuxhonnetes said:
i have the blue neo-speedy
i love it, because it's so light and can hold so much
but i absolutely hate the way it sags, so now i have a cardboard wrapped in cloth to prevent the sagging

I Never Really Wanted Anything From The Denim Line ~ It's Super Cute, I Just Have Others I Want More! My Husband Was The One Who Kept Telling Me He Liked The Line (Scary, Huh?! J/K)......I Do Really Like The Pink Neo Speedy...

Friend of mine likes it. But didn't get it cus' there are way too many fakies out there on the street. What a reasoning. Personally, I think it's a pretty bag. Got a younger feel than the mini monogram canvas.