Anyone with Fuchsia Paillete VPs???

Luv*Mulberry

Aug 30, 2007
I know some girls here have the above mentioned shoes & this dress reminded me of them... Oh how I wish that those shoes were in my closet.... along with this dress :P
image1xl.jpg

Luv*Mulberry -

YOU ARE FANTASTIC! I have to tell you, that dress is very me. :P I love Nanette Lepore who uses a lot of feminine flirty details just like the dress you posted. :cutesy: That's the perfect little dress for a night out with a pair of fun fuchsia paillette VPs! :party:

Luv*Mulberry -

YOU ARE FANTASTIC! I have to tell you, that dress is very me. :P I love Nanette Lepore who uses a lot of feminine flirty details just like the dress you posted. :cutesy: That's the perfect little dress for a night out with a pair of fun fuchsia paillette VPs! :party:

Haha! THANKS!

This outfit would be amazing! I love Nanette too! Such cute stuff - I am a sucker for a tailored little suit.. & she makes the best of em.

I wish I had this dress plus the shoes :shame: The dress is very me too... I was almost scared to post it cause I don't exactly know anyones style!

Oh that dress is cute. May have to get that one too! LOL Although I already have two dresses I bought specifically for the fuchsia sequin VPs. What's one more though right? haha