Anyone with a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Chloe yet?

I received the Marcie in the Greige color. That was my first choice. I love the color and the contrast between the nubuck body of the bag and the leather handles and strap. I've shown it to a few of my friends who tell me it's a keeper for sure. I'm very happy with it, I just want to make sure I will really use it. I do think it's worth the price, quality and looks wise.

joheinous said:
I received the Marcie in the Greige color. That was my first choice. I love the color and the contrast between the nubuck body of the bag and the leather handles and strap. I've shown it to a few of my friends who tell me it's a keeper for sure. I'm very happy with it, I just want to make sure I will really use it. I do think it's worth the price, quality and looks wise.

Any mod pics?

I have not posted on TFP in a while...I got the Oak, and I swear something is wrong with the bottom of the handle...like one of the handles puffs out and actually turn "out" more than the others. I like the color, and the bag, but this seems like an issue.

Thats another reason I am so iffy on these Nordstrom Anniv bags, they need to make $ they don't all of a sudden put something on sale for 33 % off that always sold for full price and rarely had a need to get marked down without getting it cheaper from the vendor and it trickles down ... corners are cut, different fabric/leather workmanship --- I find every year someone has an issue with shoes, bags, wallets - something that is a normal item and gets to be an Anniv item.

Because it was made just for Nordstrom at a sale price - not a color exclusive but sale price. Sometimes you just gotta pay full price.

It's a gorgeous bag, I would love it in Oak maybe but it's still a hefty price for me even at the sale price, and I'd rather wait to find the regular one on sale or just wait until I can get one at full price. But thats me, I am so leery after always finding these Anniv items "refurbed" at the Rack all year, every year from returns.

Sometimes items are at the Rack for a reason and it's not good.

Is it because of the way the leather is laying? It seems flush with the rest of the bag...Try loading the bag and carrying it around the house for a couple days to see if the leather loosens up and it the handle eases.

The handles on my NAS Marcie are doing the same thing ... It's also oak. They are not quite lying flush. I think I am going to return. I also didn't like how the nubuck strips were attached. Bummer, but too much money to keep and later regret. Thanks all for sharing your experiences.