Anyone with a custom trench from Burberry?

1. I'm having a hard time finding a trench that doesn't overwhelm my frame (I'm 5'2", 110 lbs) - I want to get a Bruberry one, and hear that they offer the option of a custom made one in select stores. (None near me, of course!)

I'll be traveling to a city where there's a boutique that can do the custom trenches - does anyone know how the prices compare to those off the rack, and how long it takes to get made? TIA!

2. Hmm, I know that you can get the in-store tailor to help you shorten/alter the trench.. Not sure about the custom made one in stores though.. But the one over here in London, the tailor comes every Tuesday..and can help fix any problems..

3. I don't have one but I'd love to find out too. A custom Burberry trench is my dream item.

4. My mother got a trench customized at Burberry a few years ago and it ran about $2300 (sorry for telling your business Mom). However, you have your choice literally from the inside out -- including color, buttons, lining, type of straps, weight, length, type of collar, etc.

So if you are the type of person who wants the "best one" of a particular thing then I would recommend it. For my Mom, it works well because she will only buy the "perfect" item of clothes and will wait years for it. So this trenchcoat is actually cheap for her because she wears it ALL the time and it looks as great as it did from the first day.

5. You can go to the store and I bought one. My local tailor that does awesome work fitted it to me like a T. I love it several years later, it's a classic.