Anyone with a Clemence Kelly?

hi GT i have a gold 35cm clemence kelly and will post pictures as soon as i can find a camera. the leather is to die for i must say and with the gold color just yummy!!!!

Thank you GT, Susi, MrsS, and Binky for your compliments on la gris, she is very happy!

GreenTea dont really want to push you into Clemence but as an example of the haute couture that is Hermes, I just checked the date stamp on Mme Brique. She is a Z in a circle even more than I remembered, I bought her when Hermes was still on 57th Street in New York, this means she is 11 years old I think! Well I took a shot for you from an angle just to show you the degree of slouch over the years, she is pretty empty, just wallet and a few things in the bottom. She looks great! Gota love that workmanship, even tho I am careful with my bags!

Attachments

• DSC02134.JPG
    DSC02134.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 345
Bababebi-- oh, wow! Another gorgeous Kelly! :nuts: Amazing that she is 11 years old or so. I always thought I would choose a Birkin over a Kelly but lately I have been seeing Kelly pics and I'm starting to love the style more. Not sure if you've mentioned it before but what size/s are your Kellys?

greentea, i forgot to add - my bag is also clemence and it's 3.5 years old now. i am considering it an experiment for my ultimate kelly purchase, watching how it ages. it's no where near as structured as a kelly but i'll say this, it's exactly like the day i got it (with only one spa visit).

Baba: Your Kelly is so pretty and looks fabulous.

My parents gave me a Clemence Picotin for my birthday and I love the leather, very yummy. It is still very new but it doesn't collapse when empty like I thought it would.

Hi Binky, the gris Kelly is 32cm and the light brown is 35cm. Actually her color is officially called Etrusque, I was confused it is not called Brique. But it is a golden orangey brown like a brick so I always think of her as a terracotta brick color! She's fabulous and very versatile.

Baba, goodness! Another one:love:*sigh* soooo pretty!

Please, again, this Kelly is Brique Clemence?? It looks a deeper browner ( as opposed to a reddish tint ) that I've seen in pics of Togo brique bags. Would you agree? or not....

^ your lovely Cacahuete? :smile:
So glad to hear that you like the leather!

yes. :yes: the cacahuete. the leather is pretty amazing. my bag has been dropped on the floor. bumped against walls, bad stuff that always caused me to clutch it and examine it. nothing. and i've posted before about rain, snow, hail, etc. looks like new.