anyone who sells b-bags on e-bay please read this

1. Thank you so much aaallabama!!! I got the same message!!!

2. OMG, are you kidding me?!?! :wtf:

3. Out of the past two bbags I have sold or attempted to sell, I never got that message. I did just send a bbag to the phillipenes that I sold on eBay...but to a lovely PFer.

4. I was contacted by that person, but they made me nervous and I told them i wouldn't do the deal they proposed. zero feedback buyer, shipping to an unconfirmed address? but i didn't realize they were this crooked! wow, scary.

5. crazy... yes, everyone should go read that :wtf:

6. here is the message i got - just in case they come back under another name:

Hello, is it possible for you to provide photos of the tags as well as the
    original receipt if possible pls. email it at redhorse8182@gmail.com and also is this
    readily available? cause im planning to send this as gift? and would you
    ship worldwide ? can you quote for shipping cost to philippines via USPS
    Express Mail Service City Manila , Zip 1004. sorry if im asking too much .. BTW i can pay right away. just let me know the total including shipping to philippines as im planning to send this as gift thanks :smile:

7. aaallabama, it is such a great thing you posted this thread, I think this is a very common way to scam seller nowadays.... I got a message from a buyer registered in NY US asking me to send the bag to Philipines, he said he wants to send it as a gift and would like me to send it by express mail. I just replied and told him sorry I can't send to unconfirmed address if paid with paypal. Then soon after that account was suspended.....:wtf:

8. Yes!!! Zeke this is the exact same message I received, but with a different email address :yucky:

9. Well, at least he's consistent...the danger is when he realizes his little scammer story isn't flying anymore and thinks up something more believable...like cops and robbers I guess.
    Thanks for the heads-up, I hope Karma comes back and bites him on the a**:mad:

10. Totally useless info...

Redhorse8182@gmail --- I started crackin' up when I read that this is the eBayer's account. REDHORSE is a very err "potent" beer in the Philippines. Ya knock out 3 of these badboys and you are gone for the night. Based on experience... (cough).

A scammer with a sense of humor is still a scammer.

11. ^^ holy crap, that's what mine said too!!! :wtf:

12. how scary!?! aaa, thanks for the heads up. good think you followed your gut feeling.

13. How do you report to eBay a seller that is selling fake bags? I cannot find where to do it. Also, what do you say to eBay?

14. powderpuff, i just started a new thread with that link. all you do is cut and paste the auction number, don't have to say anything more.