Anyone who has the expandable flap.....

Congrats Gina! I love the navy expandable!! It's not a super dark navy. My Nordstrom s/a emailed and said the navy GST (which I wait-listed for) is verrryyy dark, almost black, and that I wouldn't be happy with it.

Please post pics for us! Whereever did you find it? I thought they were all sold out.

Roey,
I have seen the navy GST at Wynn, and it IS very dark, I couldn't tell the difference between it & black at first. When I held it up and moved it around, I could see navy undertones, but if you didn't know it was navy, you would think it was black.
I got my expandable from a trusted ebay seller, new with tags! It was expensive though, but still a bit under retail.
I will take some pics soon. I actually need to take pics of all of my bags.

As usual I am late in answering. Congrats on the blue Expandable!! I have the ivory Expandable and I love it! I agree with Clandy it does seem to pucker a little towards the middle where the lock is. It doesn't bother me though. It fits so much in and holds up so well.

Clandy - How is the chocolate brown Expandable drawstring tote treating you? ;)

FYI - ladies, did anyone else receive an email from Damian in re: to saving 10% on J12 pre-increase?

like this one (borrowed pic from a tPF'er)
100_3015.jpg

Is it easy to use? Do the double handles get in the way? Do they stay up on your shoulder?
Does the bag stand up on its own with your things in it, or does it slouch over?
Any other comments....?
Thanks!
Hi, I have this bag and love it. No problems as to slouching, and it is comfy on my shoulder. One of my favs. Hope that helps. :smile:
Just read that u purchased it. Great, post pics when it arrives and congrats.

Oh no, that's horrible. Considering it's size, I would think it can withstand a bit more. I really like this bag but I'll take your experience into consideration. Thanks.

Hi, I love the expandable flap! I'm thinking of buying it on ebay, can someone tell me whats the retail price? Also is this a seasonal item or do the Chanel stores repeat this design? Thanks.

As usual I am late in answering. Congrats on the blue Expandable!! I have the ivory Expandable and I love it! I agree with Clandy it does seem to pucker a little towards the middle where the lock is. It doesn't bother me though. It fits so much in and holds up so well.

Clandy - How is the chocolate brown Expandable drawstring tote treating you? ;)

FYI - ladies, did anyone else receive an email from Damian in re: to saving 10% on J12 pre-increase?
That irritates me about my expandable, so I cut up a Bluefly shopping bag into a rectangular shape that fits perfectly inside the bag to held maintain its shape and keep it from "puckering". Might seem stupid to some, but it saves me a lot of grief since the puckering really annoyed me for some reason.

That irritates me about my expandable, so I cut up a Bluefly shopping bag into a rectangular shape that fits perfectly inside the bag to held maintain its shape and keep it from "puckering". Might seem stupid to some, but it saves me a lot of grief since the puckering really annoyed me for some reason.

missisa07: What a great idea! Thanks for sharing that! :yes: