Anyone Watch Top Chef???

I'm bummed Dave was kicked off because he was such an underdog and it felt good that he showed up Tiffani. She is so gross...it was pretty obvious that she was trying hard to be nicey-nice after she saw herself on TV, putting her hand on Harold's thigh and kissing Dave's hand when he got booted. Her boobs were about to bust the button of her shirt open when she walked into the hotel in the first scene. UGH!! I was happy to see Stephen, Lee Anne, and Miguel back. They made the show fun.

Whoever made the captions for the dishes made a bunch of mistakes. They totally spelled "kampachi" and "kurobuta" wrong!! I guess they don't fact check.

So, I wonder what will happen next week when the people who got booted have to choose who they work for. It's a no brainer that they like Harold better, but the producers probably made some of them say they want to work for Tiffani.

meowgal said:
Well, Stephen is gone! HIP HIP HURRAY. He got on every last nerve of mine, ,but- he was good TV.

Their website says they are casting for season two. Any aspiring top chefs out there? I would apply if I knew about food. I do watch the food network- and saw a live taping there last week- but I really wish I knew more about cooking
Cooking? I can boil pasta and fry a sausage! (I can also make my grandma's pork chop recipie, with is like the easiest EVER . . . ketchup, mustard, brown sugar. Mix them together and smear on both sides of the chop. Bake for 45 minutes at 450 degrees.)

Oh yeah, and I can bake chocolate chip with walnut cookies.

She TOTALLY stole Dave's dessert! That is SO unkosher! That's like passing off someone's writing as your own.

(No wonder they felt forced to work with Tiffanie. And she wasn't even grateful for it!)

It was SO good when even her own team wanted Harold to win!