Anyone want to see the New EPI Color, had my hands on it today!

Bunnytimesfour said:
I saw this color IRL last week and did not love it. It is not pretty and has a very green undertone to it. Not anything like the richness of camel at all. It looks so much better in the picture.
Lynne
Hmmmm, I didn't notice much of a green undertone...but I agree with you, I do not love it, and it's more of a cross between a caramel and camel, I agree a perfect camel is much prettier.....

vuittonGirl said:
Hmmm, i was hoping that LV would come out with some interesting/fun Epi color. This color is kinda neutral. Thanks for the pix. Do you know when it'll be out?
When I looked on elux yesterday this bag was actually available for ordering....so I'm not sure exactly what the deal was but the SA did tell me it's not out yet...

the vuitton website doesn't show the color yet, but they are listing the styles that will be available in cannelle:

speedy
pont neuf
passy
jasmin
soufflot
segur pm/mm
alma

i wish i could see it already IRL. the LV near me has it in stockroom but they haven't unpacked the new bags yet! it seems very neutral. i wished it was closer to the fawn from the past. that color was beautiful after seeing pictures of the older color.

babyhart said:
the vuitton website doesn't show the color yet, but they are listing the styles that will be available in cannelle:

speedy
pont neuf
passy
jasmin
soufflot
segur pm/mm
alma

i wish i could see it already IRL. the LV near me has it in stockroom but they haven't unpacked the new bags yet! it seems very neutral. i wished it was closer to the fawn from the past. that color was beautiful after seeing pictures of the older color.

If you go to the bag I have pictured on the website and click on colors (it's not showing the color under the bag) cannelle showed up under the options for me.....

vuittonGirl said:
Hmmm, i was hoping that LV would come out with some interesting/fun Epi color. This color is kinda neutral. Thanks for the pix. Do you know when it'll be out?

I agree. A new "fun" color would have been nice. Something like turquois.:graucho:

I think it is gorgeous but I do want to see it IRL. I love how it is neutral,understated and doesn't scream 'look at me'!!! I also love the passy and have been hoping it would be offered in more colors. I have too many black bags and I love red epi but would prefer it in something smaller like the jasmin.