Anyone want to see the New EPI Color, had my hands on it today!

Everlong said:
Lola, thank you so much for this picture! I knew there was going to be a new epi color called canelle and I just hoped that it would be available on the Passy! This will be my next purchase!
Looks like this exact bag is now available on elux, it's not really showing until you go to choose a color though....

hey lola, thanks! i can finally put to rest my wondering about what kind of color cannelle would be!

i know there's a wait list already for the speedy in this color, and the passy will be available in this color too. do you know any other styles it will be available in?

Lvbabydoll said:
Nice but ugh..I want more fun colors.
That's what I was thinking--it is a very nice neutral, but I want more than nice or neutral from my LV :smile:

Thank you so much for posting the picture, lola! I have been dying to see the new color since I heard it would be cinnamon (and worried that I would like it better than mandarin and wish that I had waited . . .) now I have no regrets. :yahoo:

I saw that at Neiman Marcus! I hated the color on the shelves under the light and what not, but fell in love once it was on me! Its like the lights made it look crappy. When its on a person its gorgeous, I fell in love with the color, but I forgot the name ;[

whatzerface said:
ITA!! It love the yellow and mandarin epi. They were such great colors! I like the epi but I don't need anymore black, brown or red bags. I feel the same about the vernis colors right now.

Me too! And they already came out with the Sienne in the Suhali line..
Sigh...
I'm just glad I got all my "fun" vernis colors because the Noisette does NOTHING for me since I already have the beige..:Push:

I wish it had brass hardware too!:sad: The color is gorgeous and would be a good neutral that would go with just about everything. I would love to see a Speedy or a large Noe in this color.

I like how its a nice neutral brown which is something LV doesn't have (except of course for its monogram line) but I'm not as thrilled with the contrast stitching. Maybe it will look better IRL...