Anyone want a Cherry Pleated spy?

1. Do not know if anyone was looking for a cherry pleated spy besides me, they have them in Selfridges, Birmingham. Post worldwide. If anyone wants any details let me know. Going to bring up Decos thread so that you can see the Cherry pleated. Quite rare, you can get the brown but the cherry is something else.
    I have just bought one coming Thursday.:yahoo:

2. :nuts: Ooooo congrats, can't wait to see the pics.

3. oooh!CANT WAIT TO SEE!!!

4. Good for you! I can't wait to see this one.

5. Congrats on your cherry Saich !!!
    Can't wait to see pics !!!!!

6. Saich, how much are they selling for?

7. I would love to have a cherry, but I am pretty sure it is out of my price range. Thanks for letting us know!

8. They are £1,700 about $3,300, which is a lot but then they are brand new. The Cherry is so rare compared to the brown so this is a good opportunity to get a cherry spy.
    I have the plain nappa leather cherry, but have seen Decos pictures of this one and it looks stunning. Do not know if its a "keeper" or not when it comes, think it depends on how different it is to the original cherry spy which is more or less impossible to get. So if you want a cherry spy would go for this one.

9. :hysteric: Saich, you tempt me Oh so MUCH! I would love one, but way more than I can spend right now, I have gotten tapped out on Fendis lately. Would like to know what you think of it, Deco had some concerns about the feel of the leather. If I got one, it would definitely be Cherry!:girlsigh:

10. Hi baglady, yes Deco said it sort of had a plastic feel, I shall be interested to see it.

Also wanted to say Birmingham Selfridges also have in thier back room the Patent spy with all the different colour "F" on it and the grey Wisteria which in the UK is rare.

11. No way Saich you kept the Wisteria quiet!!

I have wanted that spy since someone snatched the last one at Browns!

12. yes it is your mecca bag SS

ooh the cherry is gorgeous, another for your fab collection saich :biggrin:

13. heh CB - stop with the bag enabling!

I'm being good remember!

14. I'm dying!!! Where's the vault of spies??!?!? I love these and it's killing me!!! :love: :love: :love:

15. Saich I am sure this one will be a keeper! it is beautiful. How many spies do you have may I ask? :girlsigh: