Anyone using the longer Vachetta strap for your pouchette or speedy?

1. Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone is using the longer strap to carry their Pochette or speedy and wonder how its working out?
    I think for my pochette it would be convenient, but for my Trouville and speedy - I wonder if those bags are too bulky and its weird to carry them like that?

does anyone know how much they are new?
    What do you think of this one?
    eBay: LOUIS VUITTON Vachetta Pochette speedy STRAP AUTHENTIC (item 200071953769 end time Jan-29-07 18:50:36 PST)

Thank you so much for your time and input! :smile:
    Lisa

2. I have one on hold for my Damier Pochette, which I am picking up tonight. I believe the SA said it was $185...

3. I think the strap would work well for pochettes or other small bags, but may look kinda strange on a large bag like the speedy IMO....you could alway visit a boutique and try it on to see how it looks.

4. Thank you for your thoughts!

Great suggestion to visit a boutique, but I'm afraid I would not be able to get to one until after this auction ends.
    My Pochette fits great already over my shoulder, so I was hoping for a solution for especially my Trouville but I'm not sure if it would be cumbersome that way.:confused1: