Anyone use Craigs list to buy their bags for cheaper?

1. There is a lot of LV on there. Kind of thinking about researching and buying from this site. I heard a lot of people had much success here.
    What are your opinions?
  2. I've had good luck with both buying and selling on there.
    It's better and less of a headache than eBay sometimes..
  3. to me, craigslist always reaks of scammers.
  4. I have seen a-lot of fakes on craigslist and i don't want to get scammed.
  5. i don't trust craigs list for purses

anything illegal I have heard good things, but nothing in terms of receiving quality items
  6. I tried to once. The seller and I made arrangements to meet up at our local LV store here to authenticate the purse but the day of our meeting, she suddenly emailed saying the bag had been sold. But I saw her post the same purse two days later.

I would just beware of the postings there too.
  7. I don't trust it. That's where my friend goes to buy her fake LV bags.
  8. there are always fake bags listed on there, but I always agree to meet in person. I've only traded once for a cash exchange.
    Thankfully, it worked out.
  9. Craigslist for...

*job? YES
    *furniture? YES!
    *car? Maybe...

*LV bags? Nuh-uh.

Craigslist is, to me, the most awesome website ever, but I wouldn't buy a bag on there if I wanted the real deal. Man, I've gotten 3 apartments, a car, 2 jobs and sold hundreds of dollars of my old furniture on there. It's great.

10. I wouldn't do that...
  11. i've sold some coach bags on Craigslist, haven't bought any bags though. I once saw a bag I was interested on eBay that turned out to be a superfake listed on craigslist after she removed her auction from eBay. I emailed her about it and she tried to pretend it wasn't her despite the background being the same in her photos! I posted a big warning to everyone on craigslist that her $800 bag was totally fake.
  12. yep, that too!! Found 3 apts so far no broker through craigs.