Anyone use Clinque 3-step products???

I have very sensitive skin and have to be really careful what I use on it. I've tried them all - Dermalogica, Chanel, Clarins, Clinique, Decleor. I have to pick and choose which Clinique products to use - I'm currently using the take the day off cleanser, the mildest toner and super defence moisturiser. I would stop using any product immediately if it made my skin burn - that is not a good sign!
Clinique is definitely harsher than a lot of ranges so I use it for a few months and then swap to Decleor. I carry on using the Decleor essential face oil in neroli while I'm using Clinique as my skin is dehydrated and dries out really easily.

Wrong, I did develop eczema as an adverse reaction to Clinique's 3 step! I never had eczema before and it is certainly not hereditary.

I never said it was hereditary, but I stand by what I said and from what I know about dermatology...

Everyone:

Two of the cheapest and good products to use: Almay (definitely targeted for sensitive skin), and Swiss Formula Products.

I think alot of people of these boards think, just cause it a famous name brand, or it's expensive, or at a department store, then it's better.....Don't believe the hype. I used Cliniques sometimes, but I do mix and match my products, and in particular, your skin changes during the seasons, ages, etc. You have to mix it up.

I have been using this for 6 mo and I love it. I am a 2 which is combo skin and yes for the first two weeks the toner burned like mad! Now its fine and my face has never looked better! my aunt swears by clinique and until my skin starts to deteriorate I will too!