Anyone up for Tundra?

1. I just got back from a short trip to Spain where I picked up this little beauty! I've always been a huge clutch girl but for some reason the Medor hasn't looked right on me, that is until I found this one! (Rocker, are you reading this? ;)) I had only tried them on in Black and Ebene and on me they looked sort of harsh for lack of a better description. This one didn't and it was love at first sight :love:

I'm too lazy to charge batteries tonight so I'm making do with a cell phone pic. Here she is: Medor in Box with GH in Tundra!

Tundra.jpg
  2. Beautiful :tup: Congrats!

3. Congrats!! That is one HOT HOT HOT looking bag!

4. OH my goodness!!! It's gorgeous, icechick!!! I've only seen toundra in the leatherbook, but on this clutch, it is so lovely! and GH too!! Congrats and enjoy :yahoo:

5. LOVEIT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT's the colour we were all wondering about in the RTW thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUMMEAH!!!!!!!!!!

6. Thanks girls, the poor SA had to talk me into even taking a look at it but when I saw it, I couldn't shove my credit card fast enough at him, lol.

7. LOL - I love that! "quick - SWIPE! Don't talk!"

I think I need a bag in this leather/colour....:yes:

8. Ohh...you should get one! :yes: The color is just beautiful and it changes with the light, from a well defined olive to a soft mushroom brown, then the box shines and *sigh* It's officially getting more petting action then the Troika now, lol!

9. I have seen this at our store. It is lovely. Congrats!

10. Oooooohhhh, S! It's GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats on a successful trip;)

11. I really like that Tundra colour! It looks like the new must-have neutral.

12. Oooh, how gorgeous!!!:nuts: Congrats, IC! When your camera batteries have recharged, would you mind taking a few more pics and posting? Would love to see more of this colour! :flowers:

13. Thanks again girls!

Serenity, I'm charging now! I just tried snapping a few and they all came out yellow and fuzzy.

Lune, beileive me, that was the only success of the trip, lol, I'm glad to be home :heart:

14. I saw this today and it is gorgeous.:heart: Congrats to you!!

15. good work :graucho:

ummm... you wouldn't notice if one of your clutches went missing would you? just a little one? :whistle: