Anyone try ultherapy?

Well...for what it costs & how much it hurts, they should give you a freebie if your results weren't spectacular. I'm still debating. I've currently put myself on a diet to lose weight & have exiled myself to ban island so that I can save the money to pay in full what ever procedure I finally decide on. Going to be a very boring & depriving next several months but hopefully, by then, I will know what direction I want to go. There are a lot of procedures to look at from Ultherapy, to Kybella, to Cool Sculping, to a full on neck & lower face lift. It's a lot to think about. I'm also considering a TT if I can lose enough weight. This menopause crap is the pits! Trying to lose this weight is so frustrating! Getting old sucks!

Anyway, I'm glad they're going to redo you. Can't wait to hear how it goes the second time. I've heard it's not as painful as the first time. Got my fingers crossed & sending up prayers for you!! Good luck!
Thanks, cdtracing! I hope you're right about it not hurting as bad the second time. The first time, I took the Percocet but turned down the Ativan. This time I am going to take both!

Reactions: cdtracing
Oh they really worked me over on Thursday! They numbed my neck which helped, but they did 3 passes rather than two and the last pass is the least depth and actually hurts more! So I have some bruises and a welts and an appointment in 4 months for more photos. Hope it works this time. My face didn't hurt as bad and the neck, which hurts more, as I said, they put numbing cream on - ask for that if you have it done. It helps a lot on a very tender area.

Reactions: JetSetGo!
Oh they really worked me over on Thursday! They numbed my neck which helped, but they did 3 passes rather than two and the last pass is the least depth and actually hurts more! So I have some bruises and a welts and an appointment in 4 months for more photos. Hope it works this time. My face didn't hurt as bad and the neck, which hurts more, as I said, they put numbing cream on - ask for that if you have it done. It helps a lot on a very tender area.
Did a MD do that Ultherapy?

Well...I guess that's good & bad. The face hurt less but neck hurt more. I have heard the numbing cream helps. Please keep us updated as far as the bruising & how you're feeling. Can't wait to see the pics in 4 months to see your results. Hopefully, you'll be happier this time.

Reactions: chessmont
I am interested in Ultherapy, just wondering if anyone had good results.
my sister did ultheraphy while at Grand, it was more expensive then I thought. i think she paid around 2.2 mil krw for whole face.
my sister is 35 years old, not such bad skin but wanted some minor treatment that could liven up her image. she had rather chubby cheeks and old figure. i think ultheraphy is for you if you are most looking for skin tightening and lifting. also it does help reduce the chubby and loose cheek fat. but if you have slim and thin skin to begin with, ultheraphy may not be the treatment for you.

Can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm impatient too! :P
I hope the recovery has been easier and you get great results this time.

Well I am seeing a difference but honestly I don't think it was worth it. I won't do it again. I have seen some good before and after pics so it must work well for some just not for me.
I hear you. I think I am going to do a last round of fillers and then get a mini lift.
Thanks for the update.