Anyone tried Benefiber?

1. Whoooo! I just started taking Benefiber and wow am I bloated. I'm also very full feeling. Does anyone know if this goes away? I'm hoping this is just a shock to my system and after awhile I'll get used to it.
  2. Hmm I don't take benefiber but I do take fiber supplements. I would just suggest drinking lots of water...I think that the bloating feeling should pass:smile:
  3. I feel better today, so hopefully it stays this way. lol The past few days I've like i was two sizes bigger than normal.
  4. Any time you add more fiber to your diet, it takes a while for your body to adjust, so expect to feel bloated for a while.

You can expect something else, let's see, how to say this tactfully....... Ah: expect more flatulence than you have been accustomed to. This too shall pass, pardon the pun. :shame:
  5. ^ :lol: :lol: I hope this fiber is worth it lol!
  6. ^^^Trust me, it is. ;)
  7. Hey danica let me know how it turns out. I too need more fiber in my diet to regulate my bowels (hahaha) & for my general well health maintenance but i dont know what the hell to start. i was thinking of just taking metamucil on a once a day basis but i dont wanna end up having too many visits to the bathroom. lol.