Anyone thinking of whether to get a Rebecca Minkoff or not?

i posted about the strap. If you call Jes with RM she can give you information. You can purchase a short strap or a longer strap. i purchased a longer strap and it cost $45 which included shipping. I like the strap when I am wearing bulky things, but I think that the bag bunches up weird though. I still love my strap though!

I was actually dying to get a nikki too but I'm trying to restrain myself. I already bought the MA in blue. I would have def grabbed one up if there was a dark gray left... That dark gray color is so beautiful and I def want a bag in that color one day.

whhoot! By some chance I went to that site to see what they had in stock and I saw the dark gray nikki on sale again. I hope it wasn't wrong because I emailed them I wanted that too lol But if that really is out of stock I guess that saved me money. Can't believe I'm going this crazy this month with spending!

Hmmm, I'd get the Glazed Espresso Matinee over the Blue Nikki. But if it were up to me, I'd get both hehe! I really over did it with the Sample Sale :sweatdrop:. I ordered the Glazed Almond Matinee on Monday and then just emailed RM now to order the Morning After Mini in Blue, Tomato, and the Glazed Espresso Nikki. Yikes!! lol...

I really want both of them and Tess:graucho: (a girl can dream...)

i posted about the strap. If you call Jes with RM she can give you information. You can purchase a short strap or a longer strap. i purchased a longer strap and it cost $45 which included shipping. I like the strap when I am wearing bulky things, but I think that the bag bunches up weird though. I still love my strap though!

can you please show a modelling pic when you have the time? i dont mind paying for the full price if i miss the sale because they do not accept return for sale items rite?
and i am someone who haven tried e bag before but saw how gorgeous it looked on pictures!!!!!!

i can imagine the bunching up of the bag with e strap ... i have to wait till this weekend before i can get to the mall to try it on and by then, the sale will be over.

:Push:

totally can't help it.

totally miffed

:hysteric:

I am insanely in love with RM bags! I checked out my local Nordstrom today, great sale. I went there in the morning and they had like 6 martinee bags, and several MA bags the glazed almond is delicious. When I swung by a few hours later, they had sold almost all of them, though they say they can order from other stores, and they don't charge shipping. Pretty cool. I think I'll do this first thing tomorrow morning. The Martinee in glazed almond.

I just checked RM's site and I don't see anymore pics of bags that are on sale. I wonder if they are updating what they have in stock :shrugs:. I hadn't heard from RM notifying me if they got my email order yesterday, so I emailed them just alittle bit ago asking them. They replied so quickly and said my entire order was processed! I still can't believe I'm getting 4 bags :sweatdrop:!

I have decided to pass on the sample sale. There will always be more deals... I may look at my local Nordie's though to see prices. I don't see ppl in my area carrying RM, even though RM's site says our Nordie's carries the bags. Maybe they'll have a matinee for cheaper than the sale and be returnable!