Anyone subscribe to Self Mag?

1. I just got my first subscription installment. I have always loved Self but man, I am glad I got the actual 24 issues a month subscription. This thing is packed with workouts, diet plans. There is a plan in this month's issue that helps you lose 8 to 10 pounds in 4 weeks.
  2. I once bought it, loved it.
  3. I love that magazine. My subscription JUST ran out, but I am planning to renew ASAP.
    I used to read Muscle and Fitness Hers, but they discontinued the monthly version and made it into fluff...
    Oxygen is also good for non-fluffy workouts or days you feel you need to be kicked in the behind a little more to get in shape.
  4. I just purchased this awhile ago on eBay and waiting for my first issue.
  5. I'm not a fan of Self magazine. I'm not sure if it has changed lately, but before they'd advocate somewhat low-calorie diets to lose weight too quickly. They also had a lot of "pink dumbell" workouts, which basically didn't encourage women to use more than an 8-lb dumbbell. Muscle rocks :supacool: I love Oxygen magazine! They have great recipes and workout routines, and super useful health and fitness information.