Anyone still like Burberry????

SilverSea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Hi Ladies,
I was just curious if anyone still likes and buys Burberry? I don't see a Burberry thread. Are the bags still popular or in style? Just curious and was wondering what your opinions were:smile: .

YES! I have two gorgeous black and white canvas Burberry bags that are truly stunning IMO. They are great casual bags for me! And I picked up a Nova Check hobo for my sis for her b-day!

I still like Burberry! But I've found I've not been able to buy one of their bags yet because I'm not a fan of the "vinyl"-ish feel of their nova check bags.

I AM however, super super in love with The Manor. I LOVE IT!! :love: It's so gorgeous! I'm hoping to add that bag to my collection of beauties at the end of the year! :yahoo:

I'm a burberry fan - though it takes a special mood to use them. ;) I have a burberry umbrella, cashmere scarf, pair of platformed sandals, and a clutch. I used the clutch last week for my brother-in-law's rehearsal dinner - and I always use the umbrella for the rain. I've had the sandals for two years though and hardly wear them. I always feel like designer shoes look tacky for some reason. My parents bought me an adorable pair of Coach sneakers a few months back and I've never worn those either :s

I am not a plaid person in any way but I have been dying for this leather handbag from Burberry for 3-4 months now:

Burberry - Leather Double Flap Bag - Saks.com

I just hope they still have this bag around for awhile because it's 3rd on my wish list so it will probably be at least a year before I can sneak it into my budget. In the meantime, I must be content with my dozen other brown/neutral bags. Peggy

I don't own any burberry, but I think that burberry is a classic line. I like more of their clothing than their actual purses. Let me be real. I don't like the plaid bags.

I have 1 burberry nova check bag but I don't use it any more. I tend to use my bags for a few months and then move on to the next one. I did fall in love with a leather burberry bag when I was in the Florida outlet. I regret not buying it.

Last year I bought two cashmere scarves - candy check to match my pink juicy parka and nova check to match my black juicy parka.

Oh I totally forgot about my bikinis. I have 3 burberry bikinis & I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

I have two Burberry bags, one's a knight check and one's like a seasonal bag (really cute clear tote).. and they're great.

BUUUUUTTTT I don't think I can ever get over the fact that the third time I wore my Burberry espadrilles, they BROKE !!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: