Anyone seen this bag or know when its going to be avaliable - Mulberry Smithfield

1. Has anyone seen this bag anywhere yet? or know when its going to be avaliable? I absolutely love the color!

[​IMG]

2. That bag is gorgeous!!!!! Haven't seen it, but want to. Will be in NYC next month and will definitely be stopping in to the Mulberry shop on Bleeker. So excited to see the Fall bags. :drool:

3. Whew! That is HOT!!!!

4. That is a beautiful bag. I keep looking at it myself, like I need anything else!

5. It is stunning. It is available on mulberry.com however not sure if it is on there in the green colourway.

The oak is TDF, but it is sold out!

6. I saw it in red at the factory shop in Shepton Mallet. It was reduced. It was nice but I don't think it was as stunning IRL as it is in the pictures. It's quite structured. The red is a fabulous claret colour.

7. I think I want one, maybe in Oak. Or maybe I'll be bold and get it in color. :yahoo:

8. i've seen it in green and oak at the Nordstrom in sf

9. Gorgeous bag!

10. I just saw this bag at Nordie's in Chicago. It's gorgeous. It definitely is a structured bag, but the strap is nice and long and fit over the shoulder nicely. It was $1295. The leather is awesome!