Anyone seen THIS bag...doesn't come up in the drilldown...

1. Thank you for clarifying....my eyes are REALLY bad :p

2. no problem! I couldn't read the creed either...but I knew it was still on coach.com.

I almost bought this in black/black signature at an outlet...but the strap was WAY too short for me...

3. Really....like you could not wear it on your shoulder?? Hmmmm?!?! Well, if I can get it for less than $150...I am gonna GO FOR IT! I just LOVE that color combo!!! I really want the Legacy Shoulder Bag in Blk/Kha/Ebony, but this would be a fantastic compromise...for the price!! :p

4. I have that in Leather and I can wear it on my shoulder okay...

5. it's probably about the same "drop" as a demi...which I can't get over my shoulder. (I dunno...my arms aren't THAT fat...but maybe it's my size...the bag just looked to be a "crook of the arm" bag for me.)

the khaki/ebony is a GREAT combo I think...if you can get it...go for it I say!

6. Oh, hope you get it! Great price! And the khaki/ebony is gorgeous!

7. Oops....I WON!!! I had said I wouldn't bid over $150 for it. I put that bid in and was outbid, but after I read the last post, I decided to put in one last bid...I figured I wouldn't make it in time. But....I won it for $162.50! Am trying to decide if I am excited or not?!?! :shrugs:
    Okay...So I am! :yahoo:

8. YAY! congrats!

that bag retails for $278 plus tax...you got it for over $100 less! yay!

9. You know why you got that for such a good deal? the seller, imo, is CLUELESS when it comes to keywords.

I mean come on..."coach brown handbag"?

that person could have gotten ALOT more for that bag.

But - so be it...I got a steal on a coach duffle wristlet...they were going for $60+ all over eBay...I just searched on "coach wristlet"...and found one for around $30.

so sometimes it pays to put in the most generic of search terms and wade through it all.

10. Exactly...oh well...her loss is (hopefully) my gain! I just typed in "Coach" and waded through everything. Isn't it great to get such a deal?!?! I'll let you know when I receive it!

11. Purse-O-Nality -- I have this exact bag and I LOVE it. It's a great size and it's very comfortable to wear. It's one of my favorite bags. It fits well over the shoulder even with a heavy wool coat (even though we are nearly out of wool coat weather). You are going to love it - congrats!

Oh, and yes, the seller did herself no justice with her listing and those bags are going for around $225 on eBay. You scored!

12. Wow, you are so lucky!!! Congrats, I love it!

13. SWEET! :yahoo:Thanks for the info. I am glad to hear you love the bag, too! Can't wait to get it!!!