Anyone seen the site purse-n-boots.com????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi ladies. What's the deal with the web site purse-n-boots.com? I did a search for an Alexander Mcqueen skull scarf and found that site. I was shocked to see all of the Chanel stuff on there. I know that there are very few sites that offer authentic Chanel on line. I found the scarf I was looking for but I'm afraid to buy it from that site.

2. .. yes I found that site while looking for re-issues.. their prices are very high.. but they are one of the only sites that have re-issues for sale.. im wondering also if they sell authentic items or not.. does anyone have any info? :hrmm:

3. ^ yea they are probably authentic. i wanted to get a pair of decollete zeppas but the seller hasn't gotten back to me on the measurements so the deal kinda fell through. the seller's a reliable person i believe, he's helpful and has a positive reputation on eBay.

4. she's also a tPFer who hangs out in the eBay subforum

5. Yea, I think I have seen purse-n-boots on ebay too. From the photos on their ebay listings, their items look authentic to me.

6. this topic should be posted in Authenticate This Chanel it seems:yes:

7. I saw them selling bags on e-bay.

8. Glad to see people talking about our site! We were out of town for a extended period of time for the loss of a close family member. Since then we have been much better in answering questions. Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help. It it always best to contact me via email or on ebay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.