Anyone seen the Seventies Satchel on sale?

1. I've been waiting patiently for another MJ to come through from a reseller, but it's not going to happen. The other bag on my MJ list is the Seventies Satchel in indigo. Anyone seen this bag on sale? I missed the Nordstrom sale. :push: Should I wait til the next sale? HELP!
  2. I see that you're from New York, so my advice is try Bloomingdales. Reason is that I saw several indigo Seventies Satchels on sale at the Washington, D.C., Bloomingdales a couple of weeks ago. They were gone when I was there yesterday. But its possible that the NYC store either still has one, or can locate one for you. Good luck.
  3. Saks Beverly Hills has these on sale recently. Good luck!
  4. Thanks, Xi, for the heads-up on the black one, but I'm kinda an anti-black bag girl. I adore the indigo satchel.

DLS, I never saw the Seventies go on sale at the Saks here, and didn't have it on sale either. Sucks for me! :sad:

Cosmo, will have to brave the holiday shopper crowd and make my way to Bloomies, I guess, but prolly not til this weekend.

If anyone has any leads in the meantime, please let me know!
  5. ^--- Ali, that one is black with indigo trim.
  6. I saw the navy/black on the sales table at bloomies in DC. I think it was two weeks ago. Not sure if it's still there though.
  7. Shoot! I just realized that.

Sorry! :sad:
  8. Do you have a pic of what we are looking for?

-- I thought the Saks bag was "IT" too!
  9. ^^Here's a pic:

10. Seventies Satchel

Olga Seventies Satchel
  11. OK - clear now! -- thanks for pics and I'll continue hunt:okay: