Anyone seen the Real Coin wallet in Violet or Jaune anywhere??

1. Hi ladies,

I am looking for the Real Coin wallet in Violet and Jaune. It is not the mini-compagnon, it has a zipped compartment on the back and the front unsnaps with a mirror and 4 CC slots inside. I have attached a picture of my Aqua one. Please let me know if you have seen one anywhere!

Thanks so much!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Bal Real Coin Aqua 01.jpg Bal Real Coin Aqua 03.jpg Bal Real Coin Aqua 04.jpg
  2. Ah gorgeous, I've never found one in aqua... perhaps in violet? I've never seen one but will post if I do!

3. I saw jaune and violet at Barney's Dallas on 9.1.07.

4. Thank you so much ladies, I called around yesterday and found the Jaune at Barneys Dallas, and then Violet at Barney's NYC, they should be here tomorrow!

I wish you well,

Bridget

5. bridget--this is Inky who you so generously gave a hot tip to about an aquamarine money wallet in boca raton--is the one in boca the same color as yours in the photo above?? The SA told me that it said turqoise on the tag--scared to get it over the phone without seeing it. I want the color you have!

6. Yep, same Aquamarine colour, Saks's tags are not alway right, the tag that came with my Rouille says "yellow - ochre", huh? : )

I just pulled out my receipt and tag and their tag says "blue - turquiose" on it, so they must be calling all the Aquamarine turquoise.

I wish you well,

Bridget

7. I've seen this in violet at the Barney's in Chestnut Hill, MA and in Boston, MA. It's gorgeous!