Anyone seen the latest print ads?

1. I made my way through the October issues of Lucky and Marie Claire tonight. They have a new coach print ad this month that's for the Legacy stuff. The model is wearing knee high brown boots, and behind her it looks like she's carrying a striped gallery tote. I can't wait to see the bag in person!

2. :nuts: No, I haven't seen the new ads, but I have to keep an eye out for them now. Can't wait to see all the new stuff!

3. The new stuff is gorgeoussss! I am so excited for the legacy bags and the gallery totes this year.

4. I haven't seen the print ads but I did receive the new catalog in the mail today. If you don't have it yet, get it! Lots of gorgeous stuff in it!

5. ohhh the new catalog is out!!!! Hopefully I'll receive one in the mail..it's nearly hit or miss everytime. I might get my LV this weekend so I could just stop by the Coach boutique & pick one up.

6. ^ the new catalog isn't suppose to be distributed yet. :smile:

the last print ad i saw was 65th anni. in men's vogue.

i believe, that that same ad is coming out in the lady's magazine as well.

gooooooooooolly i cannot wait. i saw the suede c' boots with sheperd trim? in october's elle. *drool*

7. I saw the print ad in Lucky last night and I love that bag, can't wait to see it IRL.

8. My SA let me look at the new catalog. The new Legacy line has some really beautiful bags. The rose color leather is to die for. I can't wait until it comes out.

9. I saw those boots at Coach this weekend -- they are absolutely gorgeous in person, and if I ever spent $500 on boots, I'd buy them.