Anyone seen the Gigi Leather Tote in Clay?

1. I called JAX and they said it was sold out in all stores, but they've told me that before and I found the items I was looking for by calling around. Thought I'd see if anyone has seen one?
  2. There was one in Macy's in the stonewood mall in downey CA. It was 40% off you should call and have it shipped. It is not in great condition, I had to pass on it. Its up to you, if you don't like it you can always return it.
  3. Thanks, I called them but they had damaged it out already so it was gone. : (
  4. I saw a clay legacy flap at an outlet just before didn't look good either. That color leather must REALLY be easy to beat up...
  5. From what I understand, all the bags left in Clay were deleted from the boutiques, which means that they were sent to the outlets. I would suggest calling various outlets to see who has one. Good luck!
  6. I picked up a clay flap bag at an outlet last week but it was a return from a regular boutique. It was actually the only Legacy bag they had.
  7. I think some of the outlets have the Clay Gigi. I'm pretty sure some people have said that they've seen them in the outlets recently.
  8. I haven't seen any in outlets, I got mine on eBay.
  9. There's one on eBay that is missing a turnlock.