Anyone score big at Coach Outlet?

1. I braved the "Midnight Madness" sales at the Chelsea Premium Outlets (woodbury) but didn't wait on the Coach store line. Was just wondering what I missed...

2. My daughter just got home from the Chicago/Aurora Outlet and said the line to Coach was INSANE ... she didn't wait either :shrugs:
  3. what did you get at woodbury? i didn't go :sad:
  4. I just got a report back from my eBay partner that the Outlet in Edinsburg, IN has absolutly nothing worth going for. She said they have the same stuff at the same prices they were 3 weeks ago.
  5. OK... at least now I don't feel like I missed anything!
  6. The past season's patchwork bags were priced at a very low price. Other than that, nothing really. The only thing that made it worth it for me is that I found the mosaic bag I've been wanting for a year now but couldn't get it off eBay and have never seen it at the outlets. I also managed to get some beaded signature wrislets with suede trim but that's about it. I won't do it again though. Not on Black Friday midnight sale.
  7. I was at the Parisian Store at Phipps Plaza this morning. They had 40%off many of their Coach bags, and you could also use their 20% off coupon. I got the signature cream bag regular price $298 for $143. They had quite a few. They also had Donald Pliner bags regular price $320 for $99.:rolleyes:
  8. sometimes i wonder if it's even worth it to go the day after thanksgiving. i like waking up, having my cup o' coffee and watching the madness on TV :rolleyes:
  9. It really isn't. My favorite time to shop is Saturday morning when the mall opens. It's usually deserted at that time.
  10. I didn't wait either, since the only signs I could see through the windows were 20% off.
  11. I did it because, oddly enough, my husband was all for me going and I figured what the heck? I posted about this in a Coach thread, but I did wind up getting a good deal on a bag - retailed for $498 ($449 at the outlet), and I would up paying 179 for it. I got to the Lancaster, PA outlets at anout 20 to midnight and waited in line for Coach for about 30 minutes or so. Waiting to check out was probably another good half hour plus.

I did do well at Kenneth Cole for my husband and Osh Kish for my daughter. That was one of the best deals- a jacket that was 79 I got for 25! I don't think I'll do it again (unless I had a friend crazy enough to go with me). From the stories I've read about other locations, I had a decent experience- most of the women I was in line with were calm and no one was getting out of control. It never looked like it was dying down though!
  12. How did you guys find out about the sale? The one at our outlet wasn't publicized, so I thought the 20% signs were the deal (which is the same as any other day). I went up there at midnight to get a Christmas gift for my sister, and when I got to the register (with my one purse), it was only $79! (Clearance price was already $139 from $159, which was already good.) I was so mad! I would've gone back and got half a dozen more for that price, but the line was crazy and I didn't want to wait another hour (or more).

I've got to hit this again next time, but the savings weren't disclosed up front. How do you know when they're going to do that???
  13. We did the midnight madness at our premium outlet in Seattle and it was a madhouse! The line outside Coach wouldn't quit. They only let a few people in the store at a time. My two nieces stood in line after we hit up the other stores but they didn't come out with much. The SA was handing out addtl 10% off to everybody in line.

This was our first time doing the midnight madness and IF I were to do it again, I would go three hours earlier. It was exhausting being in line but I still had fun as we made it a girls night out.
  14. did anyone hear about "goody bags" being handed out ???
  15. I know, I stayed in today but will be hitting the mall tomorrow when everyone is sleeping their big day off! :graucho: