anyone saw "LITTLE BRITAIN" series?

1. from BBC, UK.
    i love it! my favourite part is the "I'm the only gay in town" guy :roflmfao:
  2. Yeerr, but no, but yerr but no!

hehehe, it is a great show!
  3. I'm a ladee!!!

Love it definately a cult classic!:yes:
  4. "call me bubbles darling, everybody does"

5. I saw the second and third series. It was Ok but I don't think I'd watch it again. Those were enough lol!

Does anyone remeber the one of the season finales where everything got sorted out? i.e. one of the "ladees" decided to dress as a man, Bubbles's ex-husband finally left the spa with his new wife....
  6. oh, i've only seen the season 1! can't wait to see the rest though! :roflmfao:
  7. I love Dafydd "I'm the only gay in the village"! I miss that show. I hope they bring it back one day.
  8. i'm with you honu...
    that dafydd guy is HILARIOUS!!!
    and also the guy who had a crush on his friend's grandma :roflmfao:
  9. oooooh, even the way he looks at the 90 year old lady!!! the haagan daaz, 9 and a half weeks video, and a tube of lubricant - its just wrong I tell you, WRONG :biggrin:
  10. Don't forget Lou and Andy! Or Marjorie Dawes "Fat Fighters!"

As LondonBrat says (a la Vicky Pollard) "YERR BUT NO BUT YERR BUT....." :lol:
  11. One of my it!!
  12. HA HA HA... the fat fighters who got caught buying a trolley of snacks by the india woman who she always neglect!!! that was sooo funny!
  13. "we are laddddddddiiiiiiiiesssssssssss"

Totally love this programme!!!!

What about the lady at the health spa?! WHAT A HOOT!!!

Must get all the series on DVD!!!
  14. dust, just eat dust :biggrin:
  15. They're back!

YERR BUT NO BUT YERR BUT.....they're going to be on HBO! :wtf: There will be new characters and it's called Little Britin USA:

I don't have HBO but I can't wait until it comes out on DVD! :yahoo: