Anyone return an item to Let-Trade lately?

Honestly I don't think so. Mothball odors are unpleasant in any leather or fabric.

It is actually not a mothball smell (that was the bag from authentic_lvlady - a mix of mothballs and skunk!)! These bags from Let-Trade smell like someone's old basement - musty and mildewed. Yuck. I wouldn't want to put anything in these bags for fear they'll also absorb the smell.

Problem is, these two bags I bought from Let-Trade are my first ever purchases from them (yep, I got carried away) - so I don't know if they are gonna worry about keeping me a happy customer - they don't know me from a hole in the wall.

I returned a bag and didn't receive a refund for the full price BUT I had the bag for too long trying to remove the odor myself. It was my fault for not returning it sooner. The smell wouldn't leave and I was extremely grateful that they took it back even though I didn't return it right away. I also managed to put a small scrape on the bag while I was turning it inside out to air. I assume that had I returned the bag as soon as I smelled it and without the scrape, I would have received full purchase price. They were super fast with the refund. No complaints there.

I returned a bag and didn't receive a refund for the full price BUT I had the bag for too long trying to remove the odor myself. It was my fault for not returning it sooner. The smell wouldn't leave and I was extremely grateful that they took it back even though I didn't return it right away. I also managed to put a small scrape on the bag while I was turning it inside out to air. I assume that had I returned the bag as soon as I smelled it and without the scrape, I would have received full purchase price. They were super fast with the refund. No complaints there.

Oh, that's good to hear - thanks!

It is actually not a mothball smell (that was the bag from authentic_lvlady - a mix of mothballs and skunk!)! These bags from Let-Trade smell like someone's old basement - musty and mildewed. Yuck. I wouldn't want to put anything in these bags for fear they'll also absorb the smell.

Problem is, these two bags I bought from Let-Trade are my first ever purchases from them (yep, I got carried away) - so I don't know if they are gonna worry about keeping me a happy customer - they don't know me from a hole in the wall.

Think positive... it will work out...:yes:

This is not related to returns ... just a side note. I always ask LT if the item I am about to purchase has any strange odor/smell to it. So far I've gotten quite a few items and their descriptions/answers to my questions have been accurate. When I purchased from another seller in HK I asked about the smell too. HK is a very humid place, people use all kinds of things to keep the moisture/bugs out.

I'm not surprised that "parts" may be missing from a bag (if you are referring to makeup pouches, baby papillons, etc) because the previous owner may have decided to keep it :shrugs:

What other answers did you receive that made you feel uneasy?