Books & Music anyone reading "50 shades of grey" trilogy?

Gotta see if I can get that music site to work from here.

Every time they mentioned her Converse I cringed. I cannot stand running shoes (we generally don't call them sneakers here and that word makes me cringe) and thinking of him continually taking them off her made me shudder. And not in a good way.

I don't think the 24 hour clock thing has anything to do with US/not US. I am in Canada and deal with a lot of business associates in the US and they use the 24 hour clock.

Thats quite difficult to do! lOL
Anybody else a fan of True Blood? See him in a lot of flashbacks, dressed up in a suit (albeit period)...and its quite easy to picture him as Christian...not to mention how yummy he is nekked.... :yes:

Oh yes, would love to see Alexander Skarsgard in the role of Christian!

I've just started Fifty Shades of Grey. Only a few chapters in... It's quite good so far, but as I've heard it heavily based on Twilight, it has tainted my thoughts on it a bit. Oh well; still enjoyable to me.

Is it confirmed that there will be a movie or did they just buy the rights?

Universal/Focus has the rights, but I don't think they even have a screenwriter yet. Also, if the film is made as the book is written it would be X-Rated. They are discussing if it can be NC-17, but I think they should reduce it to R. They don't have to show penetration to keep it titillating.

Then the problem of casting would need to be settled. Some of the actors that seem to be popular among fans have already said they would not do the movie.

Universal/Focus has the rights, but I don't think they even have a screenwriter yet. Also, if the film is made as the book is written it would be X-Rated. They are discussing if it can be NC-17, but I think they should reduce it to R. They don't have to show penetration to keep it titillating.

Then the problem of casting would need to be settled. Some of the actors that seem to be popular among fans have already said they would not do the movie.

NC-17 would be OK, I recently watched Original Sins and that one had a very hot and steamy scene :smile:

I think they will cast some up and coming actor who needs a boost to be famous instead of one that the fans wants.