Books & Music anyone reading "50 shades of grey" trilogy?

I just started reading this. I actually have not pictured the twilight people, sorry, I didn't read/watch the book/movie, I think the twilight saga/vampire thing is completely overrated, so I haven't really thought of the rob and kristen.
Matt Bomer!

I'm going to start posting nominations for Christian:

Matt Bomer

matt-bomer-matthew-morrison-8-performance-pictures-02.jpg

Colton Haynes

imagesqtbnANd9GcTrf6gFwS-IKLi0-6H6vBid7PasHjiXOn8dSOrN8dl1uHI0z0yhojMPQMhX.jpg

Henry Cavill (I just love this picture)

henry-cavill-dunhill-ads-07.jpg

I actually stopped looking for photos because I was starting to feel a bit pervy (if that's even a word) So please share! :P:lol:

That's the question isn't it! Everything else I've tried since has fallen short. :girlsigh:

That is always the problem. For me to read "romance" novels there has to be a good story, strong female character, an Alpha male and set in present time. Internal struggles, some angst and not be predictable.

Let me know if you find something good ;)

That is always the problem. For me to read "romance" novels there has to be a good story, strong female character, an Alpha male and set in present time. Internal struggles, some angst and not be predictable.

Let me know if you find something good ;)

Hmmm, I've read my share of romance but kind of moved on to Urban Fantasy (Charlaine Harris, Rob Thurman, etc.) I am generally not a fan of long sex scenes in romance novels (I do some skimming) but for a tortured bad boy type Shannon McKenna is pretty good at the alpha male. Seth from Behind Closed Doors tends to be a favorite when the conversation about alpha males comes up! Plenty of sex scenes, just a warning.

If you can do a vampire story, Sunshine by Robin McKinley. Enjoyed both hero and heroine, though this one could have used a sequel it is really good.

For me...I thought of Christian as a Christian Bale-ish looking guy and Ana as a more homely/insecure Megan Fox with lighter hair!
This is exactly who I was thinking of, too! As soon as Ana described Christian, I instantly pictured Christian Bale. I don't get a Bella/Edward vibe at all, probably because I wasn't aware it starte as Twilight fan-fiction.

Hmmm, I've read my share of romance but kind of moved on to Urban Fantasy (Charlaine Harris, Rob Thurman, etc.) I am generally not a fan of long sex scenes in romance novels (I do some skimming) but for a tortured bad boy type Shannon McKenna is pretty good at the alpha male. Seth from Behind Closed Doors tends to be a favorite when the conversation about alpha males comes up! Plenty of sex scenes, just a warning.

If you can do a vampire story, Sunshine by Robin McKinley. Enjoyed both hero and heroine, though this one could have used a sequel it is really good.

I'm normally not into Romance at all. Mostly because the ones I've read have been cheesy, laughable and embarrassing. I don't read chick for the same reason. I'm hard to please it seems :smile:

I don't wanna get of topic in this thread so I will move over to the Romance thread for more suggestions. Join me there.