Anyone pumped for the Australian Open?

Federer...:crybaby: What happened???? I couldn't stay awake to watch the match but had a feeling that he was going to lose. In fact, I had a dream that he lost...

He needs a coach... I hope Tsonga wins. I think Djokovic is annoying. On the women's side, I hope Ivanovic wins! Will be totally watching that tonight.

Awwww Federer... awww... what happened to him? Why is he so grumpy and uptight and weird and missing all the time and then he lost and then Novak won. I know I said I wouldn't care... I rephrase that, I wouldn't care if he beat him at his best!

Ok. I'm alive again. What on earth was wrong with Federer? Novak didn't beat him with skill except for a few shots. In fact I know Novak can play better than that. The only reason Federer lost was because he kept hitting the ball way out, or into the net, which I was completely frustrated over!

Awwww... I need to go mope again.

^^ ITA - what's with the unforced errors? Federer just lost it and went AWOL. Perhaps it just got too much. The commentators were saying that the marathon match against tipsarevic really threw him, because a newbie put up such a good fight.

I'm not convinced, he should be able to handle that kind of stuff by now. Maybe he had other things on his mind?

^^ ITA - what's with the unforced errors? Federer just lost it and went AWOL. Perhaps it just got too much. The commentators were saying that the marathon match against tipsarevic really threw him, because a newbie put up such a good fight.

I'm not convinced, he should be able to handle that kind of stuff by now. Maybe he had other things on his mind?

He was off all tournament. He said 'he doesn't know', and gave all credit to Novak but I don't believe him. The commentators here said it's because he didn't play a lead up tournament, and how much practice can you get in a hospital?

But I think he needs a coach.

Meanwhile, Sharapova won. She was so filled with rage all tournament, so I am not surprised.