ANYONE?? Pics of Leather Onatah GM? I'm dying!!!

1. ANYONE, have pics of the *NEW* Leather Onatah GM, coming out mid-Sept.???? The line is going to be called Onatah Cuir.

I've read other posts that a few PFers have seen pics in the Look Book?? Anyone have pics to post???:hysteric:

I'm trying to decide whether or not to wait..or perhaps go with something else. But I've been dying for a hobo style LV. I LOVED the suede but because of all the issues others have had decided against it. Now that it's coming out in leather. Well..LOL it's a "whole new story"...:p

So...A N Y O N E have PICS!?!?!?!?!?! :shrugs:

2. Bump....

3. I have seen a picture, but it was REALLY small... I'll try to see if I can find it. ;)

4. Thanks John you rock!

5. ooh, please find I can't wait to see it!

6. Just like I promised!!! GAHHHH I needed a whole roll of Bounty Napkins to clean up my drool.... hahahaha.

7. Ooops. I guess inserting the picture would help... :push:

[It's the 4th one, obviously. ;) The 3rd Messenger-type bag reminds me of the Amman... The Mini Lin line is the same material as the Men's Isfahan Line from S-S '05.]

[​IMG]

8. 5{\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0oops. I guess inserting the picture would help... [It's the 4th one, obviously. ;) The 3rd Messenger-type bag reminds me of the Amman that was made in '04, I think?]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

i saw all these bags and more in the the "look book" today. no commment on the coloured Vinyls. the Mini Lin bag (#3) looks exactly like the Mini Mono Denise. loving the new Onatahs, very pleased they decided to make them in leather and kept the tiny perforations too :yes: got pics of those bags with what looks like soft Mono Mat too?

9. Ooooooh Cuir, I like it!!!

10. :love: :heart: :love: :heart: Just as I suspected... I am in LOVE! :girlsigh:

11. OMG!!!!!!!!!!:nuts: Thx so much John for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Ok, looks like the decision has been made now that I've seen the new Onatah GM! Just got to think about the price?? Hmm...

I read from this other thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/new-onatah-colors-20989.html?highlight=Onatah+%22leather%22

That it will be $1570....has anyone confirmed this with a SA??? Also that the dimensions are: 19.5 x 13.3 x 2. This all correct?? Anyone? TIA!!:yes:

OMG! IT IS A BEAUT!!:girlsigh: :love: :heart:

THX AGAIN!!:flowers:

12. Thnx John. I'm loving the Onatah cuir, can't wait.

13. Wow! pretty!