Anyone Own these and how do they fit?

1. thank you... Are they true to size or do i I have to go up...

[​IMG]

2. what are you looking for? There are not any pix.

3. Sorry Guess they arent showing up.. here you.
    [​IMG]

4. OOh, might have been my computer. I've tried on similar sandals and found them to be true to size.

5. I have them in black signature and mine are 1/2 size larger than my normal shoe size.

6. I have those in b&w sig and they are TTS on me.

7. Thank you all, i'm off to locate a pr in 6.5.. If you find a pr in scribble or black sig please let me know.. i'd like to pay under 100$ if possible. I think retail was 138$

8. i have them and im in love with them! i havent gotten a chance to wear them yet cause i picked them & a few other pairs of coach shoes at macys in august/september, and it was the end of summer :sad: but i am so looking forward to the warm weather! anyway it depends how wide your foot is. i found them a bit snug near where the strap of the shoe is so i went up a size, but thats just me. but youre going to adore them!

9. Those scribble wedges are soooooooo cute!! Is that a foam wedge? Looks comfy if it is!!

10. thanks for the info.. I hope i'm able to locate a pr.

11. [​IMG] anyone have an idea if they are true to fit ? thanks

12. I can wear different sizes in Coach shoes/boots depending on the style :

sandals/mules = 7.5M
    high heeled boots = 8M
    ballet flats = 7M
    Issy wedges = 7M
    sneakers = 7M/7.5M

13. Those are nice!! Honestly, I'd have to try these on in person to see how they fit. Sometimes, I need to go down 1/2 size in the Coach wedges.